About The Fun And Effective Piano Course
Do You Want To Play Properly, Quickly And Beautifully?
Do You Want To Get Compliments On Your Piano Playing?
Part 1 - The Basics
- FInding The C
- Basic Exercises
- How To Practice Piano
- The C Mayor Scale
- Independence Exercises Part 1
- Independence Exercises Part 2
- Repeated Notes Exercise
- Intro to Chords
- Two Octave Scale
- Advances on the Repeated Notes Exercise
- Chords By Inversions
- The C Mayor Scale By Formula
- Variations On Chords By Inversion
- Transposing Scales By Formula
- Chromatic Chords
- Scales In F And B
- Different Types of Chords Chromatically
- The A Flat Major Scale
- Little Finger Exercise
- General Discussion, Intermediate Level
- Introduction To Four Note Chords
- The Arpeggio
- Variations On Four Note Chords
- The Chromatic Scale
- Major Scales in the Remaining Four Keys
- Learning To Play Reggae
- The Blues
- Traditional Blues With the Right Hand
- Blues Shuffle
- Further Variations of the Blues
- Rock And Roll
- Closing Comments
This course focuses seriously on two often neglected topics: piano technique and improvisation. Most piano and other keyboard players don’t even know how much they are lacking in these two key areas. When you have a solid technical base, everything becomes easier. And improvisation is an essential skill for any serious musician.
The course is designed to be modular and flexible so that you can quickly learn no matter what your initial level is. The only thing you have to do to guarantee yourself success on the piano beyond what you previously thought possible is to put in the time, as described in the course introduction.
Who this course is for
- Full-time musicians, producers, etc.
- Singers who wish to learn how to accompany themselves.
- Full or part-time music students.
- People who already play one or more instruments and are looking to add keyboard skills.
- Piano and other keyboard players who want to improve quickly.
- Access To A Touch-Sensitive Keyboard
- Some Knowledge Of Music Basics Might Be Useful But Not Necessary
Meet Your Teacher
Born in 1973 in Canada, Rubio distinguished himself at a very early age with his musical abilities. At the age of eight, he won a scholarship to study with Kawai, and at age ten he was winning prizes in music festivals at the national level and recording classical music for the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation...